In 1986, CJ and Billy Vosseler were taken from their mother, Ruth, by their abductor, Charles Martin Vosseler. October 9, 2014 marked 28 years –10,220 days – that CJ and Billy have been missing! Please read our story on Ruth’s Boys Facebook page. Also, please visit our very helpful friends at MotherDaughter Fund.
|CJ and Billy Vosseler (1986):
These images were captured from 13 seconds of video
taken at a company picnic.
Please Note: These are the only childhood photos
|CJ||Billy||Charles Jason (CJ) and William (Billy) Vosseler|
Ruth, CJ and Billy’s mom, has been looking for them for 28 years. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
The photos below are age progression photos that were created by the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children:
Charles Jason (CJ) Vosseler
age progressed to 28
William (Billy) Vosseler
age progressed to 26
Charles Martin Vosseler
PLEASE NOTE: The FBI is offering a reward of up to $25,000 for information leading to the location of either Charles Martin Vosseler or his two sons.
FBI website wanted poster for Charles Martin Vosseler
|#||NUMBERS OF INTEREST|
|10,220||The number of days that CJ and Billy have been missing (336 months / 28 years!! )|
|13||The number of seconds of video available to locate pictures of CJ and Billy to give to the FBI.|
|25,000||The amount of the FBI Reward for Charles Martin Vosseler.|
|Now||The time to find CJ and Billy and reunite them with their mother.|
THE VOSSELER STORY
- View the Vosseler story from the TV show “Missing Reward” (circa 1989) hosted by Stacey Keach (video on YouTube).
- The following news items appeared in the Foster’s Daily Democrat newspaper from Dover, New Hampshire:
- Still looking for kidnapped Rochester kids 26 years later (10/7/2012)
- Timeline of the Rochester Vosseler case (10/7/2012)
- Group seeks help finding boys abducted in Rochester 25 years ago (09/28/2011)
- Never stop looking investigators continue to search for Rochester brothers abducted by their father (09/25/2011)
- Vosseler: Wanted by the FBI for kidnapping children (10/7/2012)